1. Do the Pink Floyd/Wizard of Oz combo. Do the two synch up? See for yourself tonight at the Dark Side of the Oz at The Way Station. 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect. 11 p.m. No cover.
2. Partake in some friendly competition. Head to Trivia Tuesday at Bar Sepia at 9 p.m. where teams of four compete, for a bar tab of $50.
3. Get the kids out of the house. If you have an 18- to 36-month-old, head to the Central Library for Toddler Time. Space is limited. Pick up a ticket at the library the morning of the program. 10 Grand Army Plaza, 10:15 or 11 a.m. Free. See our weekly list of kids events for more options.
4. Learn about leeches. You can learn everything you ever wanted to know about them from leading leech expert and zoologist Mark Siddall at Tuesday's edition of the Secret Science Club. Your invertebrate education will be held from 8 to 11 p.m. at the Bell House.
5. Find out if your train is running and if you have to move your car. There are late-night Q train service changes all week. For drivers, alternate side parking rules are in effect today. The next suspension isn't until Christmas Day.