1. Have a neighborhood issue you want to raise? Have a question you want answered? Don’t miss the all-borough town hall meeting at Brooklyn Museum tonight at 7 p.m. WABC 7 will host the night of discussion and all Kings County residents are invited to speak up on borough-specific issues, questions and opinions.
2. For a night of music, head to The Way Station where tonight's line-up is Jocie Adams and Arc Iris + Karlie Bruce + Nicole Atkins + Kelli Scarr. Adams' "strange and beautiful" singing will "wind the audience through the pages of an anthology of fairy tales." She is followed by the jazz vocals of Karlie Bruce, singer-songwriter Nicole Atkins and 's jazz vocals will pep you up and the "dreamy," "demanding" sound of Kelli Scarr. 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Bergen. 7:45 p.m. No cover.
3. Have a wedding coming up? A prom? Save some money by learning How to Make Corsages & Boutonnieres at Chrysanthemum: Rare Teas & Flowers. 669 Washington Ave. $35. 5:30 p.m.
4. Head on over to Sacred on Clifton Pl. for Bed Stuy Burlesque! Learn how to peel off stockings and gloves, along with clothes from your everyday wardrobe, and the ever people pleasing tassel twirling. You’ll leave class with luscious moves ready to apply these techniques immediately to turn up the heat in your life!
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today.