1. You need to sing! Head to Franklin Avenue for the , where each week, the crowd sings along to a rock album. 728 Franklin Ave., between Park and Sterling places. 8:30 p.m. Free.
2. You need to dance! In that case head to the for where tonight there will be a Salsa Dance Party with Latin music and dancing featuring performances by New York salsa couples. A salsa lesson precedes the party. The gallery tour is of The Dinner Party by Judy Chicago. 200 Eastern Parkway, 7 p.m. Free with suggested admission of $12.
3. And after all that effort, you need to be a couch potato. Do it in good company at , where you can watch the . 603 Vanderbilt Ave. at Bergen, 10 p.m. Free.
4. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to the for , which includes stories and songs for babies up to 18 months. Space is limited, pick up a ticket at the Children's Reference Desk on the morning of the program. 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Grand Army Plaza, 10:30 a.m. Free. See our for more options.
5. You need to know if your train is running ... and if you have to move your car. There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today, according to the MTA. As for alternate side parking rules, they won't be suspended again be until Wednesday, August 15 for Feast of the Assumption (and the next non-Wednesday suspension is on Monday, August 20 for Idul-Fitr) according to the NYCDOT.