1. You need to have some fun. Head to . Test your knowledge against drag starlet Mona Mour. 603 Vanderbilt Ave. at Bergen, 8 p.m. Free.
2. You need to ... sing! Head to for . Open to not only singers but also poets, musicians, storytellers, novelists, djs and positive rappers. 769 Washington Ave. bet. Sterling and St. Johns, 8 p.m. No cover, but two drink minimum.
3. Your kids need to sing! Head to for the weekly . 755 Dean St (at the corner of Underhill Ave), 10:30 a.m., $5/family. Or, see our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. You don't! Alternate side is suspended today and tomorrow for Holy Thursday and Good Friday, according to the NYCDOT.