1. You need to get to the movies, and support P.S. 9. Do both at . They'll be selling organic hot dogs and other healthy snacks, so dinner is taken care of, too. , 80 Underhill Ave., 6 p.m. $5 donation per person.
2. You need to do something different. Head to for an , which will show short documentary videos and other work under 10 minutes. Bring something to eat or drink to share if possible. 721 Franklin Ave. bet. Park and Sterling. 7 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Not a lot going on in Prospect Heights today, so head to the Pacific Library for in honor of Read Across America Day at 10:45 a.m. for kids 3-5 or Arts and Crafts for older kids from 4-5. Pacific Library, 25 4th Ave. at Pacific St. Free. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! The and all trains are running normally at Prospect Heights stations today and over the weekend, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. You do. Alternate side won't be suspended again until Thursday, March 8 for Purim, according to the NYCDOT.