1. You need Celebrate Brooklyn! Tonight there's a double header of . Prospect Park Bandshell, 9th St. and Prospect Park West, 7:30 p.m. (but get there early), Free.
2. You need to gear up for the 2012 Olympics. Why not prepare by learning about past Olympiads? The Dinner Party exhibition dating back to 396 B.C. , 200 Eastern Pkwy, 11 a.m. Free with museum suggested admission of $12.
3. You need music, nearby music. If you don't want to schlep to Celebrate Brooklyn, stop by to hear at 7, followed by the at 9. 603 Vanderbilt Ave. at Bergen. Free.
4. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to a , the lead singer of Dirty Sock Funtime Band at , 755 Dean St. (at the corner of Underhill Ave), 10:30 a.m. $5/family.
5. You need to know if your train is running ... and if you have to move your car. There are no scheduled service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today or over the weekend, according to the MTA. For car owners, alternate side parking rules won't be suspended again until Wednesday, August 15 for Feast of the Assumption, according to the NYCDOT.