1. You need to learn the art of the tea ceremony. Head to Washington Avenue for the first , where you will learn not only how to appreciate tea, but also how to prepare it and serve it using the proper tea ceremony etiquette. 6 p.m. $35.
2. You need to relax. What could be better than ? How about free yoga in Prospect Park? 10 a.m. Near the Lincoln Road entrance.
2.5 You need to cheer on Team USA ... and have a good meal. See our list of , which includes several spots with full menus.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to for the sing-along at 10:30 a.m., ($5 per family) or, for kids 0-18 months, go to the at 10 or 10:30 a.m. for (free).
4. You need to know if your train is running ... Between midnight and 5 a.m. the Brooklyn-bound 2 and 4 trains will run express between Atlantic and Franklin avenues, according to the MTA.
5. ... Or if you have to move your car. Alternate side parking rules won't be suspended again until Wednesday, August 15 for Feast of the Assumption, according to the NYCDOT.