1. You need to know that New York's federal primary elections are now June 26. They've been moved, so make sure you vote on Tuesday. Find out who's running with our , and plug in your address here to find your polling station and Congressional district (those have been changed, too).
2. You need to learn how to make a martini. Head to for their . 769 Washington Ave. bet. Sterling and St. Johns places, 8 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out out of the house. Head to the , where there is at 10:15 a.m. and 11 a.m. for 12- to 36-month-olds, or from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. for kids ages 3-5. 10 Grand Army Plaza. Free. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... During the day, yes, but after 10 p.m., maybe not. All week the between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. for FASTrack repairs, according to the MTA.
5. ... and if you have to move your car. You do. Alternate side parking rules won't be suspended again be until Wednesday, July 4, according to the NYCDOT.