1. You need Wilco! There's a on Monday, July 23. We're letting you know now so you can get tickets. There's also a there tonight. Prospect Park Bandshell, Prospect Park at 9th Street., both at 7 p.m. and cost $35, proceeds to support the annual free summer concert series.
2. You need to get out of the house. Head to Washington Avenue, where you can watch a Chinese Lion Dance performance at the at 6 and then hit the storytelling event at 7. Both free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to for which includes singing, dancing and stories. 755 Dean St (at the corner of Underhill Ave). 10:30 a.m. $5/family.
4. You need to know if your train is running. There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today, according to the MTA.
5. And if you have to move your car. You do. Alternate side parking rules won't be suspended again be until Wednesday, August 15 for Feast of the Assumption. (And since Wednesdays don't help Prospect Heighters, note that the nextsuspension of use is on Monday, August 20 for Idul-Fitr), according to the NYCDOT.