1. You need bats ... and romance. Get both at the , where you get a boat tour of the Lullwater and the parks many bats (along with interesting explanations about both from the park's guides). Plus there's wine and cheese. . Meet at the Boathouse, 6:30 p.m. $30.
2. You need to see the Keith Haring exhibit before it's gone. The show , so tonight, head to for. 200 Eastern Pkwy, 7-10 p.m. $12 suggested admission.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to for a . 755 Dean St. at Underhill, 10:30 a.m. $5.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today, according to the MTA.
5. ... and if you have to move your car. You do. Alternate side parking rules won't be suspended again be until Wednesday, August 15 for Feast of the Assumption. (And since Wednesdays are of zero help to Prospect Heighters, note that the next ASP suspension that actually helps us will be on Monday, August 20 for Idul-Fitr, according to the NYCDOT.