Everyone using the Park must be aware of the safety of others, particularly on the Park Drives. The Prospect Park Road Sharing Taskforce was created to examine how the full range of Park users (runners, walkers, competitive cyclists, recreational bikers, etc.), use the Park Drives.
Meet at the Picnic House for this meeting.
Taskforce Members include:
- Department of Parks and Recreation (Prospect Park Administration)
- Department of Transportation
- Fellowship For The Interests of Dogs & Their Owners (FIDO)
- Jack Rabbit Sports
- Kissena Cycling Club
- New York Police Department (78th Precinct)
- Office of Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz
- Office of Councilmember Brad Lander (39th District)
- Park Enforcement Patrol
- Prospect Park Alliance Playground Committee
- Prospect Park Community Committee
- Prospect Park Senior Residence
- Prospect Park Track Club
- Transportation Alternatives
Prospect Park’s Road Sharing Taskforce will present the recommendations it made to Parks and DOT on how Park users can safely utilize the Park Drives.
All are welcome to attend this public meeting.
For more information, contact Prospect Park at (718) 965-8951 or email@example.com.
Directions to the Picnic House:
Enter the Park at 5th Street and Prospect Park West, follow the path next to the Villa, down the stairs, and across the drive to the Picnic House.