Local arts establishment, LaunchPad just received 501(c)3 status, and we think that's a great reason to party! Plus, it's New Year's Eve. So stop by LaunchPad, where there's sure to be at least one activity that you will like.
- Do you like eating? We'll have delicious homemade snacks, bring your own to share!
- Do you like drinking? Home brewed beer courtesy of Honest Pete
- Do you like Karaoke? We've got that and thousands of songs
- Do you like music? Live music by surf rockers Black River Quartet
- Do you like to dance? We've got a playlist that will get everyone moving
- Do you like board games? Honest Pete will be running a games table
- Do you like crafting? We've got a crafting table with supplies
- Do you like B-horror movies? After midnight, we'll screen a campy monster flick
For just $10 (suggested donation), you can do any or all of these things at LaunchPad (all expenses included). Join us for a bit or the whole night!
721 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn
2,3,4,5,C to Franklin Avenue station
9p, $10 suggested donation