Local arts establishment, LaunchPad just received 501(c)3 status, and we think that's a great reason to party! Plus, it's New Year's Eve. So stop by LaunchPad, where there's sure to be at least one activity that you will like.
- Do you like eating? We'll have delicious homemade snacks, bring your own to share!
- Do you like drinking? Home brewed beer courtesy of Honest Pete
- Do you like Karaoke? We've got that and thousands of songs
- Do you like music? Live music by surf rockers Black River Quartet
- Do you like to dance? We've got a playlist that will get everyone moving
- Do you like board games? Honest Pete will be running a games table
- Do you like crafting? We've got a crafting table with supplies
- Do you like B-horror movies? After midnight, we'll screen a campy monster flick
For just $10 (suggested donation), you can do any or all of these things at LaunchPad (all expenses included). Join us for a bit or the whole night!
721 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn
2,3,4,5,C to Franklin Avenue station
9p, $10 suggested donation
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something