1. You need to celebrate the holiday. will hold at 6:15 p.m., with English-Hebrew prayer book, along with song and commentary. All are welcome.
2. You need to dance! will host a , at 9:15 p.m. with DJ Shakti. $5 admission.
3. You need to sing! returns again to Park Slope’s , midnight.
4. You need to get artsy with the kids. Visit the at with the kids and let out their inner Picasso; 2:30 p.m., ages 5 and under. Be sure to check out our weekly for a full list of great family-friendly activities in the neighborhood, too.
5. You need to know how to get around. There are no planned service changes to subway lines running through Prospect Heights. Alternate side parking rules are in effect, though.