1. Laugh it off. Brace yourself for Valentine's Day with The Ex-Files, "a darkly funny show about stories of bad dates, awful break ups and relationships gone wrong. LaunchPad, 721 Franklin Ave. bet. Park and Sterling $15.
2. Enjoy the show. Head to The Way Station for Waystationstuck III: The Midnight Crew. 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect. 6 p.m. Free.
3. Go head to head. Engage in some friendly competition at Thirsty Thursday Trivia with Mona Mour at Branded Saloon, 603 Vanderbilt at Bergen. 8 p.m. Free.
4. Reserve your tickets. On Friday morning seats will become available for Postal Service and Beyonce performances at Barclays Center this summer. Looking to do something this weekend? There's a Vegan Bake-Off taking place at The Bell House on Sunday at 3 p.m. and you can snap up those tickets right now. Bring your meat aversion and your agave addiction with you.
5. Find another spot. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today. The next suspension is on Sunday for the Asian Lunar New Year.