1. Be entertained. For something a little different, head to LaunchPad for Another Round Storytelling, hosted by Glen Rosenberg of Moth fame. 721 Franklin Ave. bet. Park and Sterling. Doors open at 7:30 p.m., and the open mic starts at 8:00 p.m. A $5 suggested donation includes a free cocktail.
2. Put on a nice dress. A benefit performance of "The Suit" and a preceding sit-down dinner will be held tonight, Jan. 24 at BAM. Tables for 10 guests start at $15,000. Individual tickets to the entire evening begin at $1,500. Not so flush? A limited number of $150 tickets to the performance and *dessert reception only* are also available. Live a little! 6 p.m. BAM. Contact Patron Services at PatronServices@BAM.org or 728.636.4182 for purchase.
3. Stomp your boots. "Chick-a-billy" band Puss N Boots headline the main stage at The Bell House this evening, offering music lovers a long gulp of their country-tinged rock songs. 7:30 p.m., The Bell House, $15.
4. Take the kids out. Disney on Ice has arrived at the Barclays Center. Ticket info and times, available here.
5. Move the mobile. Alternate side parking is in effect. The next suspension won't be until Feb. 10 for Asian Lunar New Year, according to the DOT.