1. Get out of your musical rut. For something different, go see Joe Jung at The Way Station. "With an array of homemade cigar box instruments as well as his trusty six string, harmonica and tambourine, Joe Jung can have you stomping, dancing, hooting and hollering one minute and crying in your beer the next," according to the Way Station's website.
2. Hit the bar. Head to Branded Saloon for Tammy Wynette's Bingo at 8 p.m. 603 Vanderbilt Ave. at Bergen. Or, for some friendly competition head to Trivia Tuesday at Bar Sepia. 234 Underhill Ave. at Lincoln. 9 p.m. No cover at either spot.
3. Get the kids out of the house. Head to Dean Street for Learn Your A.B.C.'s . 755 Dean St., at the corner of Underhill Ave, 10:30 a.m., $8/child, $4 for siblings.
4. Find out if your train is running. Yipee! There are no planned subway changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today.
5. Move the car. Sorry folks, alternate side parking rules are in effect today. The next suspension isn't until Monday, Jan. 21 for MLK Day, according to the NYCDOT.