1. Dance your heart out. Head to The Way Station to hear Koshka's quirky garage rock "with a gypsy itch." 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect, 10 p.m. No cover.
2. Venture outside. This Sunday, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden invites visitors to participate in a host of daytime activities for all ages as part of its Light in Winter series. A bird walk, guided tour, winter yoga, discovery workshop and garden shop tasting are all on the docket this weekend.
3. Get the kids out of the house. If you have little ones, head to Dean Street for a Sing-Along w/Mike Messer. 755 Dean at Underhill. 10:30 a.m. $5 per family.
4. Find out if your train is running. For the most part, Prospect Heights trains are running normally. However, Coney Island-bound Q trains run express between Prospect Park and Sheepshead Bay between 9:45 a.m. and 3 p.m. every Wed-Fri. until Feb. 1, according to the MTA, and all weekend there will be no 2/3 trains south Franklin Avenue. Shuttle busses will provide service along those lines.
5. Move the car. Alternate side won't be suspended again until Monday, Jan. 21 for MLK day, according to the NYCDOT.