1. Do some good. There's a Blood Drive today from 10-4 at Queen of All Saints Church in Fort Greene. 300 Vanderbilt Ave. bet. Dekalb and Lafayette.
2. See a Creole zombie film. As a lead-up to the Haiti Film Festival in May, "Les Amours de Zombi" is playing at Five Myles Gallery, 558 St Johns Place between Classon and Franklin today at 3:30 p.m. Free, but donations requested to support the film festival. Space is limited. Please RSVP to RSVP@haiticulturalx.org.
3. Take a chance. See Prospect/Crown Heights' budding talent at LaunchPad's . 721 Franklin Ave. bet. Park and Sterling. 8 p.m. $5.
4. Laugh a little. For a night of comedy, tragedy and music, head to The Way Station to see Nick Demeris + Comic Tales of Tragic Heartbreak. 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect. 9 p.m. Free.
5. Hit the dance floor. If you're more in the mood for 1970s disco-funk (think Earth, Wind & Fire mixed with Kool & the Gang) head to BAMcafé Live to hear Crown Heights Affair. Peter Jay Sharpe Building, at BAM, 9 p.m. Free.