1. Here some music. Don't stay at home tonight! There's a Country Music Tribute w/ Gerard & Viva @ Branded Saloon, Karaoke @ Janelles and Pete Sinjin @ The Way Station.
2. Hit the bars. If you're not up for live music but still want a drink in good company, there's also Trivia Tuesday @ Sepia, Tammy Wynette's Bingo @ Branded Saloon and Tuesday Nite Comedy @ Eve's.
3. Become famous: The Dirty Projectors are shooting their new video in Greenpoint today, and they need extras to do...something. Does it matter? Park Slope native Noah Baumbach (Kicking and Screaming, The Squid and the Whale) is directing the thing. Want to secure your place in history? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Beer down: Head to Union Hall in Park Slope tonight for the Knights of Bruklyn Homebrewer's Sentry, in which amateurs and seasoned beer palates alike are invited to sample 15 homebrews—for free. Also, cheese provided by Stinky Brklyn. Starts at 7 p.m.
5. Move your car: Alternate side parking is in effect today.