1. Talk about art. Head to Five Myles Gallery for An n' Pale | Cafe Conversation with Marc Baptiste. The discussion will touch upon Baptiste's experience as a fahion photographer and the importance of his native Haiti to his work. 558 St. John's Place bet. Classon and Franklin. 6-9pm. Discussion will begin at 7pm. Light refreshments will be served. A $10 donation is requested. Make sure to RSVP if
2. Get the laptop out of the house. If you're tired of looking at the same four walls, head to The Lunchbox - Queer Coworking at Beast. Every Friday Beast Restaurant hosts coworking from 11 to 4. All are welcome. From noon to 1 there's a lecture of use to freelancers. 638 Bergen St. at Vanderbilt. No cover, but a $10 lunch minimum.
3. Hit the bars. Alot going on in Prospect Heights' many entertainment venues including the Curtis Eller's American Circus @ Branded Saloon, the Jim Greene + The Fancy Shapes @ The Way Station Friday Night Sessions with Alegba & Friends at Kombit and AZONTO at SKAZZY CAFE.
4. Let the kiddies get creative. Bring the little ones to BAM for BAMfamily: Kindur, an interactive theater experience featuring a fairy-tale landscape of glaciers, volcanoes, and flower-filled meadows. The experience is brought to life when children are invited on stage to trigger the sounds, images, music, and colors that make up this enchanting world. Saturday, March 23, 3 p.m., $12.
5. Move your car. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today.