1. Watch a movie. Don’t miss Movie Nights at Atlantic Co. (622 Washington Ave) for a screening of Ron Fricke’s 2011 film Samsara. Filmed over five years in twenty-five countries on five continents, Samsara “transports the audience to the varied worlds of sacred grounds, disaster zones, industrial complexes, and natural wonders,” according to IMDB.
2. Get folksy (and funky). Head to Branded Saloon for the folk/funk/indie tunes of the Podunk Throwbacks at 9 p.m., followed by the country sounds of Viva's Tribute Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. There's also Tammy Wynette's Bingo at 8 p.m. 603 Vanderbilt Ave. at Bergen. No cover.
3. Get thee to the Way Station. There's also a varied music line-up tonight at The Way Station, where you can hear the acoustic/rock/indie of The Danny Black, followed by Fences (Country), Brandi & The Alexanders (Soul/R&B) and finally The Coffis Brothers and the Mountain Men (original rock and blues). 683 Washington Ave. No cover.
4. Hit the bars. There's also Karaoke @ Janelles, Tuesday Nite Comedy @ Eve's and Trivia Tuesday at Sepia.
5. Move your car. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today.