1. Strut your stuff. Head to the Rooftop Gangstas Open Mic @ Branded Saloon. 603 Vanderbilt Ave. at Bergen. 8 p.m. Free.
2. Discuss public art. Head to A Brooklyn Cottage Living Room Conversation with Yazmany Arboleda, who has placed 10,000 brightly colored balloons in the hands of Monday morning commuters in Nairobi, Bangalore and Yamaguchi, Japan. Bring your questions for the Brooklyn Cottage's inaugural Living Room Conversation. 301 Sterling Place, 7 p.m. $5.
3. See a play—actually many plays. Check out the highly anticipated “10-Minute” Plays. You will laugh, you will cry, and you won’t want to miss a beat. Up and coming new writers and directors from the New York City area present 10 minute plays in this biweekly event. Cocoa Bar, 228 7th Avenue, in Park Slope, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. $5 + drink.
4. Be inspired. Come listen in on an important, rare and intimate conversation with President Clinton & Chelsea Clinton at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, 30 Lafayette Avenue, 7 – 9 p.m. President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton discuss the life-changing work of the Clinton Foundation and the influence that the next generation of donors and activists will have on modern philanthropy. This interactive dialogue is presented by the Clinton Foundation Millennium Network, which invites future leaders and philanthropists to get involved in the work of the Clinton Foundation—improving global health, strengthening economies, promoting healthier childhoods, and protecting the environment. Tickets are $50 and up. Go here for more information. Moderated by Edward Norton, founder Crowdrise.
5. Move the car. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today.