1. Have a night at the museum. Tonight is Target First Saturdays at the Brooklyn Museum where you can participate in music, performances, hands-on craft projects, artist talks, gallery tours and more, all for free. 5 to 11 p.m. Brooklyn Museum, 200 Eastern Parkway at Washington.
2. Hit the dance floor. If you're looking for dancing (which no longer takes place at the event above), head to the The Way Station for Ewald + Gillian Harwin. The former offers "a groove infused mix of rock and 70’s pop," while the latter produces "slammin' orginal tunes and all the hottest covers," according to the bar. If jazz/rock/blues/Caribbean is more your style, there's The Ripple Road Band @ Branded Saloon. And for comedy fans, there's at LaunchPad.
3. Feed your inner foodie. Test your food knowledge at The Hungry Games: Brunch & Trivia. Piquant, 259 Flatbush Ave. 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Prix fixe meal for $14 to $22.
4. Show the kids a show. Mil’s Trills performs at the Brooklyn Public Library Central Branch at Grand Army Plaza at 1 p.m. The show is free and will take place in the Dweck Center inside the library. Make sure to come early to get a seat.
5. Do some good. Sign up now for the 5K Walk/Run to Benefit Physical Therapy Research, which is taking place a week from today in Prospect Park.