UPDATE: Thanks to all who stopped by the sale.
From now until 5 p.m. just about everything is $1 or less.
(after 5 p.m. everything left will be free)
Here's what is left:
- assorted kitchen items ($1 each)
- a very good high chair (not a dollar, but half price at $20)
- tons of brand new cook books ($1 each)
- baby clothes, girl and boy (2 for $1)
- toddler clothes and shoes, girl and boy (18mo-3T) ($1 each)
- an antique wood chair with arms ($20 obo)
We are holding a huge stoop sale and donating the proceeds to Doctors without Borders and the Obama campaign.
Tons of brand new cookbooks, other books, furniture, clothes, baby boy clothes, kids toys and books, costume jewerly, kitchen stuff (some good stuff here), and other various things that wound up in the basement.
Oh, and lemonade.