1. You need to get some fresh veggies. The FOODSHED hosts for working folks, every Tuesday from 4-8 p.m. at The Commons, 366 Atlantic Avenue.
2. You need to work your brain. Minor Arcana – win a $50 bar tab!
3. You need to laugh! Head down to Abigail Café and Wine Bar for their weekly , featuring fresh-faced performers and established comics; 8:30 p.m.
4. You need to read the kids a story. Ample Hills Creamery and Brooklyn Mini Hands will hold at 11 a.m. $7 admission. And remember to check out our happening this week.
5. You need to know how to get around. There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights, so your commute should be fine. Alternate side parking rules are still in effect, though.