1. You need to visit a street fair. Street Fair from 12:00-6:00pm, with events including a cook-off and a runway show.
2. You need a greenmarket. The at Grand Army Plaza from 8:00am-4:00pm features fresh fruits, veggies and other delicious goodies.
3. You need to hear live music. Head to The Way Station (683 Washington Ave.) at 9:00pm for the stylings of Banyan Trees.
4. You need to take the kids somewhere. For an introduction to fish-friendly techniques and aquatic ecology, head to the at Prospect Park at 1:00pm and 3:00pm. Be sure to also check out our for a list of great kids events in the neighborhood
5. You need to know where to park your car. Alternate side parking rules are in effect.