1. You need to know about the geese activists. activists are in an E-mail feud about how to save the remaining Canadian birds.
2. You need a night out. Head to Launchpad for , a free folk-jazz hybrid concert series. BYOB, 8:00 p.m. to 11 p.m., 721 Franklin Ave., between Sterling and Park.
3. You need to drink free wine. Go to , 651 Vanderbilt Ave, for its . Take your pick of four different types of wine imported from around the world. The drinking starts at 5 p.m. through 7 p.m.
4. You need to see some fish. Check out the swimming around in Prospect Park’s lakes and ponds.
5. You need to know if your train is running, and if you have to move your car. There will be no service changes this weekend, according to the MTA. As for moving your car, alternate side is not suspended again until the Feast of the Assumption on Monday, August 15, according to the NYC DOT.