1. You need a good laugh. Head to . , 30 Lafayette Ave., 9:30 p.m. Free.
2. You need to ... swing! Head to the . 10 Grand Army Plaza. Swing dance lessons at 6:30, band starts at 7 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to the for Toddler Time for kids 18 to 36 months. Space is limited. Pick up a ticket at the library the morning of the program. 10 Grand Army Plaza, 10:15 or 11 a.m. Free.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... During the day, yes, but after 10 p.m., maybe not. The between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. through Friday morning for FASTrack repairs, according to the MTA.
5. ... and if you have to move your car. No street cleaning on Prospect Heights streets on Wednesdays, but alternate side parking rules won't be suspended again be until Wednesday, July 4, according to the NYCDOT.