1. You need to listen to music under the stars. Grab a blanket and head to Prospect Park to hear the play a mix of Tchalkovsky and
Respighi. Plus there are fireworks. Long Meadow Ballfields, 8 p.m. Free.
2. You need to dance under the stars.Head to the at the where The Wiyos stomp and sing along with a trio whose music captures the spirit of blues, ragtime, spirituals, and Appalachian jug-band sounds. Swing dance lessons with Eve Polich are at 6:30, band starts at 7pm. In case of rain, the concert will be held on Thursday, June 21. 10 Grand Army Plaza. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. If you have a baby, head to the for . Space is limited, pick up a ticket at the Children's Reference Desk on the morning of the program. 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Grand Army Plaza, 10:30 a.m. 0-18 months. Free See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running. There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today, according to the MTA.
5. And if you have to move your car. Alternate side parking rules won't be suspended again be until Wednesday, August 15 for Feast of the Assumption. (And since Wednesdays don't help Prospect Heighters, note that the nextsuspension of use is on Monday, August 20 for Idul-Fitr, according to the NYCDOT.