1. You need a good story. Little Zelda now has weekly storytelling, beginning tonight. 728 Franklin Ave., between Park and Sterling places. 9 p.m. Free.
2. You need Zydeco accordion. Head to The Way Station for the Little Sammy Squeeze and RockInOctober, where accordionist Little Sammy Squeeze hosts a Rock & Roll Rhythm & Blues Zydeco Dance Party. 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect, 9 p.m., free.
2.5 You need to change your voter registration. You moved to our lovely neighborhood. Save yourself a trip to your old polling place. You have through Friday to change your voter registration (or register to vote for the first time) to qualify for the Nov. 6 election.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. For the morning crowd, there's Shake It Up Baby! at Dean Street and in the afternoon Spellbound Storytime in Park Slope. Both $5.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations all week, according to the MTA.
5. ... and if you have to move your car. Alternate side is in effect today. The next suspension is Friday, Oct. 26 for Idul-Adha, according to the NYCDOT.