1. You need Music. Tonight at there will be a singer-songwriter showcase called "This is Not on the Radio" beginning at 8:30 p.m. 603 Vanderbilt Ave. at Bergen. Editors Note: We were just informed that the listed previously in this spot will be April 14, not tonight. Sorry about the inconvenience.
2. You need to go to a seder. Chabad Jewish Center is hosting a free . It's on Friday night, but we're letting you know now so you can reserve a spot. RSVP at 347-622-3599 or email@example.com. 569 Vanderbilt Ave. 8 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to the for . Space is limited so get there early. 10 Grand Army Plaza, 10 or 10:30 a.m. 0-18 months. Free. There are a ton of kids events on Wednesdays. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations all weekend, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. You do today, but alternate side will be suspended tomorrow, Thursday, April 5, for Holy Thursday, according to the NYCDOT.