- You need Strings and Thangs. Violinist plays classic hits that will make you want to dance. Music, cocktails and southern food, what’s not to love? 335 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217, 8pm-11pm, Free.
- You need to sing-along with the kids. Everyone can feel like a rock-star by stretching vocal chords along side lead singer of Dirty Sock Funtime Band, . The band has been seen on Nick Jr., and this event is perfect for the little ones. 755 Dean St, Brooklyn, NY 11238 (Corner of Underhill Avenue), 10:30am, $5/family
- You need a happy hour. It’s been a long and hot week, so why not unwind at ? It’s hard to resist the $3 beer and $5 cocktails. 30 Lafayette Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217, 6pm-8pm.
- You need music. End the week by enjoying the outdoors and listening to three very different sets for ! Swedish electro-soul group Little Dragon starts off the night, followed by Frankie Rose and DJ’s Voices of Black. Prospect Park W & 9th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215, 7:30pm, Free.
- You need a Fab Friday. All day for kids and family who are ready to ring in the weekend a little early. 13 Putnam Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238,10am-8pm, Free.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something