1. Do good. You can Donate Your Used Plastic Toys to Kids in Need all weekend through Monday at Kidville in Park Slope. More details at the link.
2. Hit the bar. Head to the The Way Station for J. Renee. J. Renee is a a singer, songwriter and composer who sings classic soul with a dash of hip-hop, R&B and indie rock. She is followed by FamiliaRevolution. 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect, No cover.
3. Get into the holiday spirit. Head to Saint John's Episcopal Church in Park Slope for a Festive Holiday Concert, which includs music, wine, and some sing-alongs. Proceeds benefit Hurricane Sandy Relief. 139 Saint Johns Pl, Saturday, Dec. 15 at 7 p.m.
4. Get into the holiday spirit—New Orleans style. Head to The Winderland Romp Holiday Party for Christmas in a New Orleans cathouse, circa 1932. Littlefield Art & Performance Space, 622 Degraw St. 8 p.m. $10.
5. Get a good parking spot. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today. The next suspension isn't until Christmas day, sorry!