Note: Know where this garden is? Show off your Prospect Heights awesomeness by telling us in the comments.
1. You need to know where to vote (and for whom ...). New York primaries for congress have been moved to TODAY. Click here to find your polling site and see our to find out who's running and how they stand on the issues. Polls are open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
2. You need to know what's going on with the Barclays Center. Tonight there is a round-table discussion with Kenneth Adams, the state official overseeing the Atlantic Yards project, developer Forest City Ratner, elected officials and community organizations. The agenda will focus on security, sanitation and the arena parking lot. If you can't make it, yours truly will be live blogging it, so check the site. Brooklyn Borough Hall, 209 Joralemon St., Community Room, 6 p.m.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to for . 755 Dean St., at the corner of Underhill Ave, 10:30 a.m., $5/family.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... During the day, yes, but after 10 p.m., maybe not. The between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. through Friday morning for FASTrack repairs, according to the MTA.
5. ... and if you have to move your car. You do. Alternate side parking rules won't be suspended again be until Wednesday, July 4, according to the NYCDOT.