1. You need to have some fun ... and some beer. Head to at at 8 or at 9. No cover.
2. You need country music. You have two choices tonight: There's the country/rock/pop music of at 11 p.m. (preceded by Kool Elements at 9) at and at where Viva and Gerard tribute acts ranging from Loretta Lynn to Kool & The Gang with a live three-piece band at 9. No cover at either spot.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to for . 755 Dean St., at the corner of Underhill Ave, 10:30 a.m., $5/family.
4. You need to know if your train is running. During the day, probably, but between midnight and 5 a.m. Flatbush Avenue-bound 2 and 4 trains skip Bergen Street, Grand Army Plaza and Eastern Pkwy all week. In addition, due to the B train is stopping a little earlier than usual all week, with the last train hitting 59th Street at 9:56 p.m. In addition, there will be no service of the D/F/M trains between 57th Street and 14th Street in both directions from 10 p.m. and 5 a.m., according to the MTA.
5. And if you have to move your car. You do. Alternate side parking rules won't be suspended again until Wednesday, August 15 for Feast of the Assumption. (And the next non-Wednesday suspension is on Monday, August 20 for Idul-Fitr), according to the NYCDOT.