1. You need to remember the victims of the September 11 attacks. See our list of .
2. You need music. Head to for the country sounds of at 9:30 p.m. There's also at 8 p.m. 603 Vanderbilt Ave. at Bergen. No cover.
3. You need to show of your breadth of knowledge. Then head to at 8 p.m.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no subway changes affecting Prospect Heights stations all week, according to the MTA.
5. ... and if you have to move your car. You do. Alternate side won't be suspended again until Mon/Tues Sept. 17-18 for Rosh Hashanah, according to the NYCDOT.