1. Chill out, tune in. Launchpad is offering a led by one of its yoga instructors. No experience necessary.
2. Geek out, get drunk. Franklin Park hosts trivia every Wednesday night at 9PM. Franklin Park, 618 St. Johns and Franklin.
3. Learn Chinese. Or at least get a head start on the rest of us, . For beginning adults.
4. Harken back to a bluesier time. Ida Blue, at Branded Saloon, is a throwback blues band consisting or Mara Kaye, Dalton Ridenhour, and Dan Reitz. Check out the band that Examiner.com called "absolutely contemporary and true".
5. Be generous. to learn about volunteer opportunities at Prospect Park.