1. NPR live taping at the Bell House. This from National Public Radio features puzzles, games and trivia. Host Ophira Eisenberg leads the proceedings and local musician and songwriter Jonathan Coulton takes care of the soundtrack. Doors open at 6pm for a 730 start, so get their early to scope out a seat.
2. CB8 public safety committee. On the third monday of each month, Shalawn Langhorne and Community Board 8 conduct a meant to cover safety issues with local constituents, lobby police on key topics, and set budget priorities for public safety. If you have a concern, stop by 127 Utica Ave at 6PM.
3. Free martini class. Ever wanted to know how to make the perfect martini? —the ingredients, how to shake, how to pour, and many other secrets. RSVP via email at email@example.com or 347-552-4949. Space is limited. 769 Washinton Ave.
4. Hipster bingo. to the Park Slope Bingo Club from 8-11. Buy-ins are welcome at any time. Hosts Dick Swizzle and Perry Comb-over will give away free drinks and other prizes. 5$, 702 Union St.
5. Deborah Weisz Jazz Ensemble. This large ensemble jazz outfit as part of the Tea Lounge's "Size Matters" series, which features large ensemble jazz each Monday. Weisz is a musician and composer who has played all over the world with jazz greats such as Frank Sinatra. Weisz has been writing for big bands for many years, and will showcase some of those pieces tonight. Tea Lounge 837 Union Street, 9PM.