1. You need to finish that quilt. Head to for a , where you can hang out with out creative people, learn some skills and use LaunchPad's free sewing machines. A crochet class starts at 7 p.m. and the space is open until 10 p.m. 721 Franklin Ave. bet. Park and Sterling. Free.
2. You need to have some fun. Head to for . 603 Vanderbilt Avenue at Bergen. 8 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to for a . 755 Dean St (at the corner of Underhill Ave), 10:30 a.m., $5/family. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today, however you should note that between midnight and 5 a.m. Manhattan-bound Q trains are running through the tunnel, according to the MTA, so leave extra time.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. You do. Alternate side won't be suspended again until Thursday, May 17 for Solemnity of the Ascension, according to the NYCDOT.