1. You need art. Head to the 's where they are showing Life in a Day a documentary shot by filmmakers from all over the world that serves as a time capsule of what life was like on July 24, 2010. There's also a gallery tour of the . 200 Eastern Parkway at Washington Ave. Both at 7 p.m. Free with suggested museum admission of $12.
2. You need to be an informed voter. Tonight there's a with the 2012 Civil Court candidates. 444 Clinton Ave., bet. Gates and Green, 6:30 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to for a . 755 Dean St (at the corner of Underhill Ave), 10:30 a.m., $5/family. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today. However, you should note that Manhattan-bound Q trains are running through the tunnel midnight to 5 a.m. through May 11, so leave extra time, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. You do. Alternate side won't be suspended again until Thursday, May 17 for Solemnity of the Ascension, according to the NYCDOT.