1. You need lobster rolls. Head to Grand Army Plaza for the monthly , where more than a dozen gourmet mobile restaurants converge from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. This is the second-to-last one of the year, so if you've been meaning to get there, time is running out.
2. You need to celebrate the Jewish New Year. If you haven't joined a synagogue, never fear. Tonight there is a at and a with , both free. You need to sign-up in advance, info at the links.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to Fort Greene, where Spellbound Theatre is bringing back for just today to raise funds for its new-play development program. The show blends shadow puppetry, projection, and physical theater and is designed to appeal to very young audiences (ages 0-5) and adults alike. 138 St. Oxford St., 4 p.m. Adults $20, kids free.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no subway changes affecting Prospect Heights stations all weekend, according to the MTA.
5. ... and if you have to move your car. Nope. You're good for awhile because on Mon/Tues Sept. 17-18 alternate side is suspended for Rosh Hashanah, according to the NYCDOT.