1. You need to get outside. It's supposed to be a gorgeous day today, so why not take the and see the budding spring? , 1000 Washington Ave., Free with admission of $10, $5 students and seniors.
2. You need a silent film. Head to the for , where the original Rin-Tin-Tin plays a half-breed wolf dog named Lobo. 10 Grand Army Plaza, 1:30 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Since it's not supposed to rain today, head to Prospect Park Boathouse, where there's from 1-3 p.m., Nature's Helpers, where families can take a tour of the Park and its waterways and help keep it clean along the way, from 2-3 p.m. and the Prospect Park Discover Tour (for adults and older kids) from 3-4 p.m. Free. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! , and there a no other service changes affecting Prospect Heights planned, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. Alternate side won't be suspended again until Thursday, March 8 for Purim, according to the NYCDOT.