1. You need to see the cherry blossoms. They're starting to bloom, and it's supposed to get up to 60-degrees. So today is a good day to head to the . 1000 Washington Ave., 1 p.m. Free with admission of $10, $5 students and seniors, kids under 12 are free.
2. You need some religious satire. Head to for an Easter Sunday showing of Monty Python's . 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect. 5 p.m. No cover.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Since the weather is supposed to be so nice, it's a great day to head to Prospect Park's Lefferts House Events, which include not only a chance to play in the new Second Floor Tour, but also today kids can participate in Race Around the Farmyard (2:30-3:30 p.m.) which include potato sack races and other old-fashioned games. Lefferts Historic House at Prospect Park (Use entrance at Empire Boulevard and Flatbush and Ocean Avenues), Free. 12-4 p.m. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations all weekend, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. Not today of course, but alternate side won't be suspended again until Thursday, April 12 for Holy Thursday (Eastern Orthodox), according to the NYCDOT.