1. You need The X-Files! If you're a fan, partake with others at the X-Files 101: I Want You! To Believe at The Way Station. 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect. 5 p.m. Free.
2. You need to sing! In that case, head to Washington Avenue a little later for Nerdeoke! at The Way Station.683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect. 10 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. If you have a preschooler, head to the Central Library for , which includes stories and activities designed to encourage the development of early learning skills. 10 Grand Army Plaza, 2:30 p.m. Free.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations all weekend, according to the MTA.
5. ... and if you have to move your car. Not today of course, but try to grab a Tues/Fri spot because the next suspension won't be until Friday, Oct. 26 for Idul-Adha, according to the NYCDOT.