1. You need to use your brain. Head to the for , a lecture on our borough's most impressive landmark. 10 Grand Army Plaza, 4 p.m. Free.
2. You need to get in shape. All weekend there are including yoga, fitness bootcamps, TRX training and more. 84 Underhill Ave. Pay what you wish.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to Prospect Park for the . 12 to 5 p.m. $2 per ride; $9 for a book of five tickets. Enter Prospect Park at the Willink entrance, located at Ocean and Flatbush Avenues and Empire Boulevard. Then stop by Lefferts Historic House where there's a new exhibit of children's artifacts. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations this weekend, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. Not today, but alternate side won't be suspended again until Thursday, April 5 for Holy Thursday, according to the NYCDOT.