1. You need to get the dog to the park. Sure it's supposed to rain today, but it's also slated to get into the low-60s, so head to Prospect Park for , where you and your best friend can socialize and have a cup of coffee. Meet in the long meadow beside the Picnic House (Prospect Park West and 3rd Street). Rain or Shine. 7 to 9 a.m. Free.
2. You need to start spring cleaning. You're in luck, because today at there's a where you can learn how to get out all sorts of stains and then get discounts on associated cleaning products. 755 Washington Ave. bet. Park and Sterling. Free.
2.5 You need to help bring bike sharing stations to Prospect Heights. The DOT is bringing 600 bike-share stations to the city, so let's get as many as possible in our neck of the woods. Today you can help area bike advocates to survey for appropriate locations for the bike racks to propose to the DOT between 2 and 5 p.m. Click for more details.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Since it is supposed to rain today, here's a good indoor event: Greenlight Kids Story Time, where Brooklyn-based author and illustrator team Nadja Spiegelman and Trade Loeffler present their new “science-based comic” Zig and Wikki in The Cow. , 686 Fulton St (at S Portland St), 11 a.m., ages 3-8, Free. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! , and there a no other service changes affecting Prospect Heights planned, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. Not today, but alternate side won't be suspended again until Thursday, March 8 for Purim, according to the NYCDOT.