1. You need to do your part. Join the and help your neighbors clean up those woody hills on Grand Army Plaza. 10 a.m. Meet at Plaza St. East and Vanderbilt Avenue, 10 a.m. Free.
2. You need sake. Head to for its where you can sample sake, beer and Seitan. Plus there will be an origami demonstration at 6. 679 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect. 5-7 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. If you haven't seen Puppetworks' Puss in Boots, today is your last chance before the show closes. Reservations suggested at 718-965-3391 or email@example.com. 338 Sixth Ave. at Fourth Street. 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. $8 adults, $7 kids. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations all weekend, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. Not today of course, but alternate side won't be suspended again until Thursday, April 12 for Holy Thursday (Eastern Orthodox), according to the NYCDOT.