1. You need to sing! Auditions for the take place on Tuesday, Sept. 18 and Sept. 25 at 6 p.m. at 234 Henry St. See link to make an appointment.
2. You need raga. Head to for the . 603 Vanderbilt Ave. at Bergen St. 8 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to the Grand Army Plaza library for , where kids ages 12 to 36 months play with toys and hear stories. Space is limited; get to the library early and pick up a ticket at the reference desk. , Youth Wing, 10:15 and 11 a.m., Free.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no subway changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today, according to the MTA.
5. ... and if you have to move your car. Nope. On Mon/Tues Sept. 17-18 alternate side is suspended for Rosh Hashanah, according to the NYCDOT.