1. You need raga. Head to for the . 603 Vanderbilt Ave. at Bergen St. 8 p.m. Free.
2. You need folk. Head to for . 683 Washington Ave. 8 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to the for Toddler Storyplay—stories and songs for kids 18 to 36 months. Space is limited, so pick up a ticket at the Children's Reference Desk on the morning of the program.10:25 a.m. and 11 a.m. Free.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no subway changes affecting Prospect Heights stations all week, according to the MTA.
5. ... and if you have to move your car. You do. Alternate side won't be suspended again until Mon/Tues Sept. 17-18 for Rosh Hashanah, according to the NYCDOT.