1. You need raga. Head to for the . 603 Vanderbilt Ave. at Bergen St. 8 p.m. Free.
2. You need Americana. In that case head to for Jim Greene’s Americana Showcase, which this week features . 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect, 8 p.m. Free.
2.5. You need to cheer on Team USA ... and have a few beers. See our list of .
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to the Grand Army Plaza library for , where kids ages 12 to 36 months play with toys and hear stories. Space is limited; get to the library early and pick up a ticket at the reference desk. , Youth Wing, 10:15 and 11 a.m., Free.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... Between midnight and 5 a.m. the Brooklyn-bound 2 and 4 trains will run express between Atlantic and Franklin avenues, according to the MTA.
5. ... Or if you have to move your car. You do. Alternate side parking rules won't be suspended again until Wednesday, August 15 for Feast of the Assumption, according to the NYCDOT.